ATLANTA, GA - February 18, 2008 - Signum Group, LLC, (Signum) a leading enterprise asset management consulting and systems integration company, announced today highlights of its 2007 results.
“Across the board, we attained a remarkable performance this past year, and these achievements reinforce our positive outlook for the years ahead,” said Signum CEO Sue Hrib. “Signum has an industry leading staff of veteran consultants with an intense commitment to helping customers achieve competitive advantage from their asset management systems and strategies.
We’ve made sound strategic moves to better serve customers and expand our potential in key growth areas including reliability consulting and full Oracle E-Business system deployments for the largest customers across a range of asset intensive industries.”
- Signum, an Oracle Certified Partner, experienced profitable revenue growth over 100% while maintaining its mark of 100% project success.
- Signum expanded its executive team and staffing over 100% to meet the developing needs of the company and its customers.
- Signum increased investment in its SignumWay™ suite of implementation tools tailored for Oracle E-Business deployments.
- Signum secured 13 new contracts and completed delivery of 14 mission critical projects for customers with combined global revenues of over $15.5 billion.
- Signum Group expanded its government programs and completed an asset logistics appraisal project for the United States Marine Corps with partner Stanley & Associates.
- Oracle honored Signum Group at its prestigious Titan Awards for Signum’s highly successful deployment of Oracle eAM at AGY, a glass fibers manufacturing company.
- As a Platinum Sponsor of the 2nd Annual Oracle Maintenance Summit in January 2008, which drew over 300 people from around the world, Signum Group led Oracle E-Business customer forums and Signum customer Kyle Nelson, Vice President Power Production & Engineering at Sunflower Electric, presented the keynote address on Energizing Maintenance with Oracle R12 On Demand.
CEO Sue Hrib concluded, “We continue to build on our strong foundation for further growth, but we’ll always measure our real success by the proven value we deliver to our growing customer community.”