Boost the Return on Your Assets with Oracle’s Asset Lifecycle Solutions
When the pressure is on to do more with less; to keep costs down while driving productivity; effective asset management is critical. But the breadth of government asset types and variety of systems employed to track their use and maintenance can lead to conflicting asset management strategies and poor decisions – limiting utilization, shrinking asset lifecycles, and driving up capital and operational expenses.
VIEW THE WEBEX REPLAY OF THIS SESSION to see how Oracle’s ALM solutions can help you:
- Empower workers to make better decisions with easy to use self-service applications
- Accelerate return on assets by optimizing purchasing, maintenance and disposal
- Reduce costs with a single, integrated asset management solution
- Deliver complete visibility of every asset by tracking history at the asset level
- Improve your organization’s carbon footprint with more efficient asset utilization
Dan Brzezinski, Section Manager Systems Procedures for Pace, will be highlighting the importance of time spent on business process and requirement validation to ensure a smooth EAM implementation for managing Pace’s fleet.
Susan Hrib, Partner for Signum Group will share best practices and highlight their work with Pace Bus.
Oracle’s Enterprise Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions allow organizations to accurately measure performance and track the history of every asset – optimizing utilization, reducing maintenance costs, boosting productivity, and efficiently disposing of obsolete assets. Oracle’s ALM applications offer enterprise-wide integration for managing the entire asset lifecycle, from concept to retirement.