As the asset experts, we also bring you control over your assets with IBM Maximo. The six management modules of the IBM Maximo solution give you a central point of control for your production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation, and communications assets.
By managing your assets on a single platform, Maximo allows sharing and enforcement of best practices, inventory, resources, and personnel in order to maximize your return on your investment.
Maximo Asset Management includes six management modules in an enhanced service-oriented architecture:
- Asset Management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset life-cycle
- Work Management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of Actual
- Service Management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures
- Contract Management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts
- Inventory Management – Know the details of asset related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable
- Procurement Management – Support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment